Yesterday was a big day in the Shaw household. Mommy went back to work! She's only working part time at school so I still see her a lot. It was pretty tough for her to leave me but she survived! My OmaJoon (grandma!) is watching me a couple days a week and Mommy's friend Kendel and my little friend Zach (6 weeks older than me) are also going to take care of me. OmaJoon had a wonderful time with me. This is Mommy and me right before she walked out the door. (She's pretty lucky because right before we took this picture, I spit up on OmaJoon so Mommy didn't have to change her outfit!)
When Mommy got home, she took me for my 4 month check up (and 4 shots- ouch!) I weight 16 lb. 15 oz. and I'm over 25 inches long! I am really getting big!
1 comment:
Wow - Melissa looks a LOT happier than I did before I returned to work. I only had 8 weeks off with Noah.
Ben is also bigger than Noah - he just had his 4 month check-up & shots, too and is 24 inches long, and weighing in at 14 lbs 10 oz. Don't they grow SO fast. I have pics up on my site now, too!
Post a Comment