Wednesday, February 21, 2007

READING WITH DADDY!

Ben and I spent a few quality moments together over the past few days. The first as I was reading the paper on Sunday and he was busy trying to grab it and roll away. He loves the way it feels and the noise it makes. It was a lot of fun though as he laughed everytime I rolled him over. (you can really see the bald spot too! We are trying to get rid of it believe me!)

The second was just tonight when I got home from work. We curled up with a great book, Pat the Bunny. That Jack and Judy really capture your attention as their characters are developed by patting the bunny, playing peak-a-boo, and looking in the mirror! Ben even got very interested in it as you can see! Its the greatest thing in the world to be a parent!


"Gimme that paper Daddy!"


"I got it! I got it!"


The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Ben!



So advanced he can read upside down!


That Pat the Bunny sure is a looker!

No comments: