Monday, June 18, 2007

A GREAT SUMMER DAY!

Today was a beautiful day in New York. Sunny and about 85 degrees with a nice cool breeze. What better way is there to spend it than sitting in my brand new hammock which I received for Father's Day from my loving wife and son! Ben was happy to join me as you'll see below. He especially liked it when we were swinging side to side.

Ben and I hanging around in the hammock!





This last picture was after the hammock when we thought it would be fun for Ben to get in his little pool (I did not get in for all you wondering out there!) But it was a bit too cool for his liking. However, Ben did like to squat down next to the pool and hit the water to splash it up. One or two times though, he leaned a bit to forward and fell face first into the water. The first time it surprised him and the second time it made him laugh! What a great age Ben is. He is exploring everything and pretty much everything makes him laugh or atleast smile!


1 comment:

Catching Up With The Conways said...

Benners is the best drug an aunt could ask for ... I love that shnoop !


It was lovely seeing you guys the other day as always :-)