Monday, August 06, 2007

IT'S BEEN AWHILE

Sorry we haven't updated in awhile! We've been pretty busy lately! We took the pictures of our house in NC off the blog because it turned out not to be as sure of a deal as we had thought. Hopefully all will work out and the pics will be up again tomorrow. Enough about that sore subject though!

Here's what Ben did today... It was pretty muggy here today and he kept on sticking his hands in the watering can as I was filling it up so I let him enjoy himself!




Cleaning him up inside...
These are pics we just haven't put up since the last time. Mealtimes are getting messier!


Ben can put the circle shape in the car all by himself! We have to work on the other shapes!

I left the kitchen for just a second and came back to see Ben doing this...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, all of Ben's pictures are SO cute but that 5th one down with his eyes closed is absolutely ADORABLE! What a CUTIE!! Libby told me you guys are moving down to NC! Maybe now I will get to see you guys again sometime. Hope everything works out with the new house.

Blessings,
Kristy Nailor

Anonymous said...

Oops! I meant the 4th one down. But like I said they're all cute! Oh I was also wondering if you guys knew of a good church to go to in Wilmington. We are going to the beach this weekend and would like to go to church somewhere on Sunday.

Dave and Melissa said...

Hi Kristy!
Yeah, we have a church! Port City Community Church (www.portcitychurch.org) Have a great time at the beach!