After dinner last night (of which Ben ate pretty much nothing), I came into the living room to see him like this. Hmm... Ben never curls up with his blankie in the living room at 6:45 at night! And then he sat on my lap and I read books to him! That only happens before bedtime and sometimes naptime! I hate to admit it, but I was eating up this cuddly time because it is rare.
When Dave came home, he found us like this... just waiting for him to take care of 2 people with a cold now! Well, we gave Ben tylenol (temp. was 101.5) and put him to bed...
...he slept through the night but was up by 6:30. He didn't eat much for breakfast until he saw the chips... And he didn't want pieces of them. Just the whole chip! Don't worry grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends... he did fine with the whole chip. No choking or anything, he actually took pretty dainty bites! He didn't have much of a temp this morning, just a runny nose. So hopefully that's the extent of whatever he has!
I love this picture of Dave and Ben over the weekend. Ben sits in the dumptruck and Dave races him all over the yard. It's so funny! Ben has a blast.
1 comment:
awwww my lil Benners looks so rough ... he better get over it before Christmas muahahahha
cant wait to see you guys next weekend !!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment