Friday, March 14, 2008

RANDOM

Here are some random pictures I've taken over the past few weeks but haven't posted. Ben's really into sunglasses and they are especially fun to wear when we visit my mom and grandparents in Emerald Isle!
This one's my favorite...

I will admit that since Ben has pretty good hair for a boy, I like to put it up in the privacy of our own home. It stays this way for about 1 second unless I hold down his hands for a picture! This is when Dave rolls his eyes and takes pity on his poor son!


Yesterday on the way home, Ben fell asleep with his balloon! Love the static!
This picture was taken a couple weeks ago but I love it! Ben's giving Daddy kisses. Dave comes home tomorrow after being in Denver all week and we are VERY happy that he'll be home soon!

No comments: