Friday, April 25, 2008

FINALLY!!!!

SOOOOOO sorry about the delay in Ben updates! I took some pictures yesterday and when I uploaded them, I realized I had some old ones to share as well. They'll come in a different post later on!
The weather here has been beautiful lately. This is the 1st week that Ben has been able to wear shorts and short sleeves almost every day! Putting sunscreen on him is already a chore but he'll get used to it eventually.
Ben wanting to get off of Daddy's shoulder's so that he can get at the camera...

Cheeeee.... Ben's favorite word when he sees the camera!
Look at that hair!
Ben's newest favorite toys are his matchbox toys from Uncle Neel! (Did you even know you "gave" them to him, Neel?! Mom saved them!) Ben loves to put them on his racetrack!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now was that very hard?

thanks for the new pics :-) loves em

Anonymous said...

My goodness what a big boy! Ben is such a cutie. I love the pics of him in a tie!