Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GETTING BIGGER

Ben's learning how to ride his tricycle... or at least get pushed by Daddy! He knows he has to wear his helmet on a bike! (Yes, a quite ugly one... cate, dogs and umbrellas... the only "boy" type Joe Fix-Its sold in NY!)
Notice the boys wearing jeans? I was sooooooo excited to wake up today and walk outside without sweating within a minute! It didn't get out of the 70s!
Yup, 6 weeks to go and I'm still picking up the 32 pound bubba!
Yesterday, Ben and I babysat a friend's daughter, Paige. She's only 5 months younger but Ben outweighs her by about 12 pounds! She's a little peanut but she definitely speaks up for her 20 pound self! They had a good time playing with Ben's toys and Ben did better at sharing them. It's not an easy task for him to share his toys but we're working on it!
Some cute pictures of the two-



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melouise you are such a skinny mini even when you are super prego ...

I can't wait for Boo to come out !