Saturday, October 18, 2008

FOR LAINIE

A week before we had Ben, we were celebrating Lainie's birthday. I love this picture we took. When I would make her feel the baby kick, she got a heebie jeebies so we took this picture.
Since I'm all the way in NC, I had Dave reenact the picture for me! She thinks I'm going to have a huge baby but I think I'm pretty similar to the size I was with Ben. We'll find out pretty soon!
I miss you, Lainie! I wish you could be down here to feel Boo kick and make faces!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL .... you seriously made me pee a lil


I miss you guys mucho much! Can't wait for a non-boring named baby to arrive !

Anonymous said...

That's really nice that you miss Lainie so much. I'm glad to know that not seeing me doesn't impact you very much. Just kidding, seriously your stomach is as big as a house. You could easily have two or three goats in there.

Dave and Melissa said...

I miss you too, Neel! I love hearing how huge I am and how big Boo is! And now you're calling Boo a goat???!!! Where's the love for your niece/nephew?! Oh man, the pain of having Ben is all coming back to me! Miss you bro!!

Anonymous said...

Neel is such a farmer. Only a goat/chicken owner would compare their SUPER huge sister (meaning Melissa Neel ... not me) to a goat.

Don't hate on Melouise for not sharing her missing love with you because after all I told you on Saturday that IIIIII missed you !