Monday, May 31, 2010

MEETING ALEXIS

On Tuesday evening, the kids came to meet their new baby sister!


Maaike was very taken with her little sister! She calls her "Emma", which is the name of her little cousin! At some point she'll realize Alexis is here to stay and is not her lovely cousin, Emma!

Janet came down from Emerald Isle to watch the kids Monday night into Tuesday while we were at the hospital. Thank you so much, Janet!


Our first family of 5 picture!

Aunt Lainie made Big Brother and Big Sister shirts for the kids along with their "numbers"!

Hopefully, Alexis' eyes will not continue to be so interesting to Maaike!

I hope Maaike and Alexis are great buds like Lainie and I are... eventually! It took us many years to appreciate each other!
Sweet girl!


Oma and Opa enjoying their 3rd great-grandchild!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so great! Congratulations! :) I love love love the big brother and big sister shirts!