
Well here we go! This is my first attempt at blogging and so far so good. (I've only been doing it for 10 minutes!) I was inspired by a friends blog and thought it would be a good way to let friends and family in on what's going on in our lives. The biggest news recently is the fact that Melissa and I will be joining our friends Brett and Corina, Carrie and Matt, Rick and Becky, Steve and Melissa and others in the wide world of parenthood!! Melissa is just entering her second trimester and feeling great. Its been so exciting to share our news with friends and family over the holidays. We've also started doing a lot of praying about how we should raise this gift thats been entrusted to us. It's a bit scary, but oh so exciting all at the same time!
So I guess that about does it for my first blog entry. I hope you enjoy the pictures posted too. They are from our Christmas celebrations!
No comments:
Post a Comment