A feeble attempt to follow the major (and sometimes not so major) events of our family as it continues to grow
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
DAY NUMBER TWO WITH BENJAMIN
Well Day number two was not as exciting, but I think that's bound to happen! Ben however is more beautiful every time I see him. He did a lot of sleeping and eating today but inbetween these important activities he did take time to visit with Grandma, Great-Oma and Great-Opa, Aunt Lainie, and Uncle Neel as well as Mom and Dad! He can't wait to meet the rest of you all! He definitely has some lungs too and spent a short time bewildering Mom and Dad as we tried to get him to stop. This is going to be as hard as everyone told us and also as fun, I'm sure! Benjamin is the best gift Melissa and I have ever received and we know that every good and perfect gift comes from the Lord so we continue to give him the thanks! Enjoy the pictures, but I'll tell you he's a lot cuter in person, if that's possible! Dave PS: Melissa is doing very well too. But I'm told that she and I don't really matter that much anymore :)
No comments:
Post a Comment