
Well one of the big changes has started! I (Dave) started my new job as a PA with Rockland Thoracic Associates, a vascular and thoracic surgery group in Rockland county New York. I was able to meet both of the current PA's and start to get a feel for what I'm in for! I'm really excited about it though. The change will be very good. It will be a new set of skills and people and medicine to learn and appreciate. I did already realize that I have a lot to learn and remember!
Melissa is doing really well too. We are still waiting for the big delivery to arrive. As you can see from the picture, she is still very much pregnant. The nursery and the bathroom are now complete and Melissa has been busily cleaning, cleaning and then cleaning some more. I guess she's perfecting the "nest". Now its just a matter of time. But I promise that soon enough we will have pictures of this little one for you to see here on the blog. Thanks for all your calls and well wishes. They are important to us and we'll definitely keep this site updated as soon as possible!
1 comment:
D&M!
You two (and a half) look great and so happy! The new bathroom and nursery look beautiful! So glad the "construction" got done before the baby arrives. Todd and I are super, super excited for you and look forward to seeing you 3 soon!
Praying for you all and cheering you on!
Post a Comment