Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A TRIP TO NEW HAMPSHIRE

I've always thought fall was the best season for visiting New England and so we decided to take a trip to New Hampshire this past weekend to visit with Aunt Carol and Uncle Peter in Northfield, New Hampshire! The weather was great on the drive up and the drive back. The inbetween time was a bit damp but it wasn't the weather we were there for. We had a really nice time visiting and chatting and showing Ben off! Of course he was a real hit once again! Even Grace (one of the Plumbs dogs) really liked Ben, or atleast was really curious!


Ben still hasn't figured out that you should atleast look excited during pictures!



Ben and his beautiful mommy!

Uncle Peter and Aunt Carol with a very melancholy appearing Ben!

Aunt Carol was introducing Ben to the scarecrow in the autumn decorations

Hi I'm Ben. Its nice to meet you. You're not that scary you know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hes looking at the scarecrow kinda like how he looks at my hair ... should I be offended ?