Thursday, October 19, 2006

A TRIP TO PENNSYLVANIA


Ben is a very well traveled little boy! This past weekend, we traveled down to Pennsylvania to visit many people! Ben was able to meet his Great-Grandmom Weir for the first time! Ben's her fifth great-grandchild! He was also able to spend some quality time with Nana before she went on vacation with Great-Grandmom, Aunt Bette Ann and Aunt Harriet.

Ben with Great Grandmom, Nana, and Daddy

Ben took time-out for a photo shoot with the Roberts kids, Caleb, Hannah, Sarah, and Bekah during a trip to Valley Forge. All of Great Grandmom's great grandkids in one spot!

Ben, Mommy, and Daddy on the Canon, don't worry, the canon's not loaded, although I think my diaper was at this point!

Staring down Death at every chance . . . he's SUPER BEN!
Now it was cold outside and this was the only hat available to wear. I've assured Daddy that I'm not a Penn State fan!

No comments: