Thursday, December 28, 2006

A SHAW CHRISTMAS PART I

One of the joys of getting married is having twice the family to celebrate holidays with. Unfortunately it can't be all together because of geographical issues (400+ miles). However, Melissa, Ben and I had the chance to make the trek to Ohio to see my parents and family over Christmas. It was a great time all together with Libby and Todd, Laurelyn, and Mom and Dad. Everyone enjoyed seeing and playing with Ben (of course). And I'm pretty sure that Ben enjoyed it too! Here are a few of the pictures to give you a flavor of the time spent there!


Aunt Laurelyn-Ben-Aunt Libby Sandwich!



Uncle Todd and Ben in his new Bumbo Seat!



Sometimes its just better to fall asleep!



Poppy and his little "Benford"!



There's no better place to open gifts than on Nana's lap!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Ohio for Christmas - we were there, too. :)

Jaime Reed