Sunday, December 17, 2006

VISIT WITH AUNT LAURELYN!

Hi! This is Ben again. Daddy and Mommy let me update the blog this time, so I thought I'd write about my visit with Aunt Laurelyn! We had such a great time. I love her hair and her face. Its fun to yank on her hair because then she tickles me to get me to let go. Of course the whole visit wasn't just to see me. I let Daddy and Aunt Laurelyn go into New York City for a day too. She said they had fun seeing the city all decorated for Christmas and walking around in the hustle and bustle of the "city that never sleeps". I don't really understand that. I mean, even I have to take a few naps each day!

I can't wait to see Poppy, Nana, Aunt Libby, Uncle Todd, and Aunt Laurelyn again at Christmas time when we go to Ohio!


Aunt Laurelyn was right, I should have looked at the camera for this picture.

Stop tickling me Aunt Laurelyn! This is supposed to be a serious picture!

Well, someone has to tell the truth around here. Crying certainly gets the job done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to squish this kid on Friday