Saturday, January 13, 2007

6 MONTHS OLD


Well, I turned 6 months old on the 10th and a lot of things have been happening! Mommy took a few pictures to update everyone!
I weigh 18 lbs. 9 oz. and I'm 26.8 inches long. (I'm in the 60th percentile for everything!)
I have TWO teeth poking through!!! Mommy and Daddy keep sticking their fingers in my mouth because I won't just open it for them! Either I try to keep my mouth shut or I stick my tongue out! They can't see the teeth yet, but they can feel them!
Here are some other things:

I hold my bottle for a few seconds at a time... then I get distracted and Daddy (or whoever is feeding me) takes over!


My Nana and Poppy got me this Bumbo for Christmas. My favorite thing to do is try to get my socks off!!


My great Oma and Opa gave me a piano so I can take after Opa and become a pianist!! I love this toy! Oh yeah, and I'm starting to sit up by myself for longer periods of time. I fall over so that's why the pillow is behind me!

No comments: