Sunday, January 28, 2007

ITS BEEN AWHILE . . .

To all of you who check this so faithfully, I sincerely apologize for not updating with any new posts recently. Life, as they say, is VERY full!
Melissa is now back teaching part time (actually since November). She is settling into the role of a working mom very well. Of course her favorite time of the day is when she comes home to a bright smiling Ben! We've been blessed with the availability of our friend Kendel and Melissa's mom to watch Ben on the mornings that I'm working.

I've been at Rockland Thoracic Assoc. for a little over 6 months now. I am getting more familiar with the way things are done and starting to settle in a bit. I still wonder if its where I'm to be longer term, however. I'm getting great experience doing procedures that help people and stretch me. When I took the job it was in order to get this kind of experience and to be stretched. So I suppose so far the purpose is being fulfilled. My favorite time of the day is also coming home to my family. Melissa is a great support and the love of my life. And Ben, well, who wouldn't want to come home to him!

Well, Ben is getting bigger every day. We have to keep "retiring" more of his clothes because he just doesn't fit in them anymore! He's now sitting on his own, babbling a bit, and rolling over every once in a while. What a wonder it is to watch him learn every day. He's ever so curious. I'm sure it will be hard to keep him out of trouble when he's mobile!

Well, I'll try to update more often. And as our favorite time of the day is seeing Ben's smile, I'm including a picture of one of his bigger ones so that when you're feeling down, overwhelmed, sad, melancholy, or just want to smile, you can glance at this! It works everytime for Melissa and I!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is this the picture that you took right after you told him that he gets to see me Tuesday AND Wednesday ??

thats cute, hes cute, Im cute