Thursday, March 15, 2007

BANANAS ANYONE???

Well, the well finally ran dry and Mommy had to switch to solid foods! Just kidding! But I did try bananas today for the first time. The first few tastes were alright, but it was . . . interesting after that!
What a great idea! A toy that tastes good!

WHAT WAS THAT!!!!


TAKE IT BACK!! I'M SORRY! I'LL DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT JUST MAKE IT STOP!!!!


Well atleast the spoon is fun to play with! I'll try some other things later but we'll have to see if I ever meet a banana I like again!

1 comment:

Catching Up With The Conways said...

LOL I kinda want to pee on myself

it reminds me of the picture of me in the background of one of moms pictures where I am eating yogurt making the weirdest face ever ( when I was a baby of course )