Thursday, March 01, 2007

SKIING IN NEW HAMPSHIRE!

I just returned from a Medical Education conference held at the conference center at the base of Attitash-Bear Peak Ski Resort in Bartlett New Hampshire. What a great few days to be in the White Mountains! I enjoyed the conference and meeting with fellow PAs and NPs but I REALLY enjoyed the perfectly groomed slopes and beautiful sunny days that I had to ski! It was a wonderfully relaxing time but hard to be away from Melissa and Ben for four days! So I was happy to be back and get a big smile from Ben! Enjoy the pictures below. I took the skiing ones with my cell-phone camera from the lift and the top of the mountain!


The beautiful seen from the summit of Bear Peak. The large snow cap in the distance is Mt. Washington. It was a perfectly clear day both days and I enjoyed great views as I was skiing.



From the summit of Attitash! It drops to an 85 degree slope after this! Just kidding. I'm not that crazy!


Riding on the lift was very relaxing. I sort of wish I could have ridden up backwards to enjoy the view behind me!

Ben was very happy to see me when I got home, or atleast I like to think so!

No comments: