Saturday, May 12, 2007

OUR ACTIVE LITTLE BOY

Ben is now 10 months old and he's all over the place! He's figuring out how to get anywhere he wants by crawling, pulling himself up and moving while holding onto things. Ben went to visit his Great Grandparents yesterday and they were amazed that he never sat still! He's always looking for something to get his hands on. So here are some precious pictures of Ben and his mobility!
Since he can't walk yet he's figured out how to take things with him!!!

He likes to get into the smallest places possible!!! After this picture was taken, he pushed everything off the chair.


He likes to pull himself up on the toybox and take things out!


I did not place him in the Bumbo... I promise!!

I told a good family friend of ours, Janet (who has a 4 month old grandson) to enjoy her grandson now while he's immobile!!! Ben's mobility is really cool but gone are the days of putting him somewhere and knowing he'd stay there until I moved him! Ben also gets so proud of himself when he gets things or crawls somewhere. Our days are highlighted by his giggles and shrieks of laughter! Bedtime can also be a happy occasion for all of us!

No comments: