Today was a GREAT day! It's in the low to mid 80s here in sunny Monroe, NY and so Mommy and Daddy decided it would be a good time for me to use my little pool for the first time. I wasn't so sure at first but it turned out to be a lot of fun!
What are you doing Daddy? Splashing you say? Let me try it!
Now I've really got it!
A word to the wise, splashing water in your own eyes is not a good idea!
Then the real fun started! Daddy saw how much fun I was having and couldn't resist joining me. We had a great time!
Look Ben, matching bellies!
Ben and Daddy in the pool together! Somehow I don't think this pool was made for someone his size, but it was fun to watch the water slosh over the sides!
Just relaxing poolside with my cup!
Since I was already in the water, we decided it was a good time to get a bath.
I had a great time. I can't wait to try out Oma-Joon's big pool soon! Hope your day was as good as mine!
2 comments:
Wow, Ben's first pool party! It looks like he had a great time. :) A very Happy Birthday to Ben too! I love the picture of Ben by the pink ... I think they are azaleas?
Talk to you soon!
my shnoopy is the best !! thanks for bringing him over to entertain me in my days of lonesome boredom ... you guys are my heart !!!
Post a Comment