Saturday, October 06, 2007

BRINGING HOME THE BACON

This past Monday I started my job with Atlantic Orthopedics in Wilmington, NC. So far its been a lot of following around and observing while I wait for my credentials at the hospital. This coming week I should be able to start my own clinic hours so that I can actually do something! But I've enjoyed the change so far. The two surgeons and the staff that I'll be working with are great and very helpful. I'm glad to be back in the world of ortho too. I feel more comfortable working on a knee or shoulder than I do working on a lung! The one down side is wearing a shirt and tie to work everyday! I was able to wear scrubs everyday at my last job. But I suppose you can't have your cake and eat it too!
Ben was so tired that he fell asleep in his highchair at lunch! I guess Mommy ran him ragged during the morning! We're also trying to get him down to one nap a day and we've been shortening or eliminating his morning nap.

Yesterday during breakfast, Ben started pointing at the box of cereal, so Melissa gave it too him! He was very excited to stick his grubby little paw in there and pull out handfuls of cereal to eat!


"Cause I'm a big boy now!!!"


2 comments:

Liana said...

What sweet pictures. It's so funny to see Ben doing the SAME things Noah is doing.
Congratulations on your job, Dave!

loekie said...

So Dave, thanks for giving me a reason to shop for cotton!