Saturday, October 06, 2007

SATURDAY

Our Saturday morning... Ben woke up about 7:15 and after breakfast, I encouraged him to "read". This picture makes Ben look like this calm, little boy... don't be fooled! He's a ball of fire these days! But I love these pics! He can even read upside down!
Then we put Ben in the bike seat and headed off for the park. We can bike to one near our house! He's not a big fan of his helmet but he's okay once we get going.
Thank you Roberts' family for the bike seat! It has gotten a lot of use since we've been down here!
The playground for the little ones...


After the swings we decided to head home because it looked like it was going to rain (which it did... downpour... about 10 minutes after we got home!) Ben fell asleep on the way home...

Usually he transfers fine if he falls asleep before he's in his crib... not today! So Dave held him for awhile and he took a snooze as well. But when he tried to put him in his crib, he woke up. I'm trying to get him out of the morning nap but it's proving difficult. So some days he naps in the AM and other days he doesn't! We're headed out in a few minutes to the Riverfest downtown. Yes, Cindy, we're going! We'll bring the camera and see what it's like.

1 comment:

Catching Up With The Conways said...

very cute pics Mel and Dave (although still no house pictures as I have so requested !! ) ... one month until I am in North Carolina seeing you guys in person and hopefully napping with Ben because frankly I dont think I get enough sleep

love you !