Sunday, November 11, 2007

LAINIE VISITS

My sister, Lainie, surprised me on Wednesday with a visit to NC! She drove down from New York and we had a great time together! I love my sis!!!

Ben being so excited that Aunt Lainie is here!

We went to Airlie Gardens yesterday. This is a sculpture made out of bottles... pretty cool! Wait until you see what Ben did before we could get to him (and then it was a good- but gross- photo op so Lainie got a picture first!)...

Ben REALLY wanted to get in the water.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!! I think I'll "borrow" the butterfly! Great to see the Smith girls together again! P&C

Catching Up With The Conways said...

Melouise,

Such a great time in North Carolina !!! Too bad I am back in poopy New York in the cold cold weather but its all good because I am still wearing flops. Cant wait to see you guys again soon ... maybe this weekend :-)

<3