A feeble attempt to follow the major (and sometimes not so major) events of our family as it continues to grow
Thursday, November 29, 2007
MORE THANKSGIVING
It worked out great that Ben was napping while we sat down for our feast! We had a very relaxing meal! Ben in ALL HIS GLORY when Laurelyn let him use her laptop!
Looks like a fun time! We enjoyed being close to family this year and celebrating Thanksgiving in the fall weather =)! The last 3 years we have been at the beach, whether the weather was good or bad. Dave- I talked to to Mindy's husband Michael tonight and he said they got a fundraising ad from Houghton with the picture of you, Doug and me. I guess they had to go back to the best =)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun time! We enjoyed being close to family this year and celebrating Thanksgiving in the fall weather =)! The last 3 years we have been at the beach, whether the weather was good or bad.
Dave- I talked to to Mindy's husband Michael tonight and he said they got a fundraising ad from Houghton with the picture of you, Doug and me. I guess they had to go back to the best =)
Well atleast they picked the best looking alumni to include in the mailer! :) --Dave
Post a Comment