These pictures make me realize that I need to think before I shoot! What is he wearing???? Well, he had on his PJs and then it was cold, so I put on a long sleeve shirt and socks... hence the ensemble! (Lainie, you should feel right at home... you had some very interesting outfit combinations growing up! ) But Ben can blame me for this one!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
PICTURE SLACKER
I have to apologize for slacking on my picture taking. Ben and I went to Ohio with Aunt Libby (Dave's sister) to visit Ben's grandparents! We had a great time but I don't have many pictures to document our trip. Nana and Libby have some pictures on their camera, so maybe I can add more later! I only have a few of Ben by himself!
Ben loved Aunt Laurelyn's rocking chair from when she was his age. His great-grandpa Shaw made it for Laurelyn and it was a perfect fit for Ben!


Before we went to Ohio, my friend, Jenn, called me to see if we wanted to go strawberry picking with his little friends, Maddie and Paige. I knew it wouldn't be a very productive trip but was willing to give it a shot. I was right! While I tried to interest him in picking strawberries and putting them in the bucket, he had more fun putting them straight in his mouth! He also loved running up and down the rows of strawberries! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that first picture of him with his umbrella is SO cute so yeah I guess he kinda does remind me of myself :-)
love you
miss you
xo xo xo
Post a Comment