Thursday, June 05, 2008

RANDOM



One morning as we were getting ready to leave, Ben came to me with the camera case around his neck and his sunglasses. He was ready to go!
This picture is for the Roberts family to enjoy! I have introduced Ben to the art of mixing cereal together! He had Cheerios and Kix for breakfast and I think he liked the combination!
We have been outside a lot lately! We brought out his little $5 pool I got last year (I have to get the boat out, Cindy and Lori!) and he's enjoyed being able to get wet a lot. Ben LOVES playing with water also. So Daddy had a little fun with him as you'll see!

Although Ben likes water, he doesn't necessarily love wet clothes! Hence this picture! I love his little GQ pose... trying to look all hip and cool sporting his diaper. It looks to me like he's also sucking in a bit for the photo op!

Then he sat in the water with his non-swim diaper...

So that came off and his bathing suit went on! He had such a great time getting drenched with the hose.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! IS Ben ever getting big!! and very cool! He has such a great grin and enjoys every minute of his lost inhibition!! Thanks for the update!!

Catching Up With The Conways said...

1. Why are you STILL posting pictures with red eyes ?? ... you know how that makes me feel !

2. I love love love the pic of him in his diaper and sunglasses ... you totally thinks he is the poo