Thursday, May 29, 2008

BOO

When I was pregnant with Ben, my mom affectionately gave him the name Slurpee before he was born because my due date was 7/11. Since we're not finding out the sex of this baby either, a nickname was necessary. It didn't take my mom any time to come up with Boo, since our due date is 10/30- so close to Halloween! Hopefully, despite the nickname, Boo will make his or her entrance a couple days before the holiday!

Yesterday, Dave, Ben and I went to our 18 week ultrasound. Yes, Ben came along... poor thing had to sit in his stroller (otherwise we never would have lasted) for a little more than an hour! But he was really good and I entertained him with toys and food. I'm hoping this will be the last ultrasound before we get to meet our baby! Here are some pictures to enjoy if you can even make them out. It was hard for me to take a picture of the ultrasound and get it to show up clear. It's the best I can do since we don't have a scanner!

Profile:

Boo sucking a thumb!

Foot (see all five toes??!!):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
How exciting!!! I cannot wait to meet Boo!