Wednesday, May 07, 2008

2 SHAWS!!!

Shaw #1- Benjamin! Who says boys don't enjoy dressing up a bit?! Ben loved carrying around Joon Joon's purse and wearing her shoes while she visited! I don't know if you can see but Ben has a left black eye! He had a run in with his toy dog hitting him as he dragged it down the steps.. ouch!

Shaw #2- Due date is October 30 (and not a day later we hope!!) I had to go to the Doctor's yesterday to get some things checked out. Everything is just fine with both of us. I was having some bladder issues lets just say. This pregnancy hasn't been a walk in the park like Ben was! As they checked things out, she snapped some pictures of the baby!
A little alien like!
I go again for the anatomy ultrasound at the end of May so I should have some more pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is really weird that you posted these this mornings. I have been sitting in the library since 7 this morning and decided to go on and yell at you for your lack of updates ... but you have beat me!

I cant wait for Boo !!! although the three of us really need to sit down and talk about names ... I worry with your taste *cough* Drewfus *cough*

Dave and Melissa said...

It's Drew... not Drewfus... and it's out of the running! Wait till you hear some other ones I like... you'll have issues!! (as does Dave!)

Anonymous said...

I mean I already heard your one possible girl name that you BOTH like .. which will cause your daughter to either be a drug dealer or a thug (w/ drug dealing tendencies)

:-)