Tuesday, May 27, 2008

NY

Unfortunately, I did not take many pictures while I was in NY. I have a few to share of Ben with family and friends. Every morning, Ben began his day by helping my mom feed Daisy, the dog. He'd then watch her eat her breakfast. When I would go in to get him in the morning, his first words would usually be "Doggy". He loves Daisy!
Ben with his Oma! The first time we went to visit them, Ben said, "O-a, O-a" (he doesn't have the middle consonants for their names yet!) I was pretty impressed that he recognized their house since he hasn't been there since Christmas!
On the way up to NY, we spent one night in PA with my good friend Carrie and her family. Her son, Grant, is 10 months older than Ben and they got along well! Grant, thankfully, is a very good sharer, something I cannot say the same for my son! So they got along pretty well.

We also had to visit my friend, Kendel, and her son Zachary while we were home. She and Zach watched Ben a couple days a week last year while I was working. Zach has a little sister, Emi, and it was fun to meet her, too! The boys had fun together.



No comments: