Ben had a great week with JoonJoon! We went to the children's museum, played at playgrounds, turned 2 and opened presents, played outside, went to the beach and ate some great meals out! Here are a couple of pictures of some of our activities when I remembered my camera!
JoonJoon was cleaning up something Ben spilled and he had to take the opportunity to jump on! See... he really needed a horse!
On our way to the museum... equipped with a truck and his drill!
Cooking fish over a fire...
Trapped in the bottom of a pirate's ship!
Ben's new sprinkler
2 comments:
I love the picture of him on mom's back !! His hair is wicked cute and I cant wait to come to North Carolina and smush his lil face .... threeish weeks !
Happy Birthday to Ben! What a big boy! I love his haircut. :)
Post a Comment