Monday, December 29, 2008

CHRISTMAS PHOTO SHOOT AT THE BEACH

I'll post more pictures from Christmas later but wanted to share our Christmas card photo shoot with everyone! Sorry I didn't post them earlier. Anyway, as you'll see, Ben was not the most cooperative picture taker. The first picture of him is great but when we added Maaike into the mix, he didn't just smile and say cheese. In fact, he looked everywhere but at the camera and didn't hold his delicate little sister too carefully! We quickly learned that Ben, a baby, and sand don't mix together quite yet!



On the way back up to the condo, I wanted to try one more time for better picture. We got one at least! The above pictures make Ben look like the worst big brother but he's actually good with Maaike most of the time. He still doesn't like to hold her... as you can see, it brings out the worst in him!!! But all in all, he's adjusted really well to having a little baby in the house.






















No comments: