Maaike and I hanging out by the tree
Ben sharing his blankie once again!
Then we got the rest of her clothes off and then Dave gently picked up his naked daughter... He needed to get the changing pad cover off and put her on something without poop all over it! You can tell he's not a first time dad in this picture!
After the "dirty" picture, here's a nice clean one of Ben after his bath!
3 comments:
Love it!!!
Look at Maaike's fat lil butt! I just want to pinch it! I also want to pinch Ben well telling him that he needs to give me big man kisses ... because he secretly hearts that :-)
Love the handling skills Dave! Mike would have left the room! Looking forward to meeting your little cutie later this week! Hope you have a great trip to OH...no ice and snow, please!
Post a Comment