Saturday, June 27, 2009

RANDOM

My new favorite picture of Ben and Maaike loving each other!
But it's short lived as Ben body checks Maaike shortly after!
Dave decided to try his hand at buzzing Ben's hair! He really only did the back and sides to buy us some time before we get to my Mom (Ben's hairdresser)! Good job, Dave!

Don't let these pictures fool you, Ben did NOT sit that still the entire time. 90% of the time Dave had a moving target!
Some bonding time on the swings.
Sand is not the only thing Maaike enjoys nibbling...




One night I was alone and both kids really needed a bath. So I decided to try and bathe them together. I really thought Ben would pitch a fit but I was wrong. He likes it when Maaike joins him! Granted, it gives him someone to torture if he chooses but most of the time he's pretty good when she's in there!



No comments: