Nana and Great-Grandmom are in Emerald Isle for the week, so we've been up to see them a few times. On Sunday, we were able to hang out at the beach. It wasn't warm but that didn't stop the kids from having a blast!
Ben and Nana
An adult had to be near Maaike the entire time to make sure she didn't eat too much sand or any seashells!
"I'm stuck!"
Another great cheesy smile from the littlest one!
Ben had a little time for some seagull chasing before it was time to go in!
"Alright guys, let's go!"

We worked up an appetite at the beach so we had some yummy dinner!
Happy 32nd Birthday, Daddy! (October 10)
Happy 32nd Birthday, Daddy! (October 10)
2 comments:
Great pictures! I can almost smell the salt air! I'mpretty jealous of the swimming! We're bundled up and the stove is cranking! Thanks for the inside scoop!
Cory and I have been patiently waiting for an update on this blog .....
Dont make us wait until Halloween!
Post a Comment