The title to this post is very true... we love our kids like crazy! However, right now, Ben is sitting in his room because he can't control himself around his sister and I can't be around him right now! But I do still love him!
Here are some cute pictures we've taken in October so far.
Maaike just hanging out with Daddy. She's just sucking her thumb and twirling her hair!
We have all these pictures of Dave with the kids and not many with me so I put a stop to it...
Maaike's VERY excited to take a picture with her Mommy!
Since she's been walking, Maaike's loved being outside even more! She enjoys the toys, sand table, swing and slide! She hasn't mastered the rock wall yet... just give her time!
1 comment:
lol Maaike with that big grin totally cracks me up!
ps - I hate you guys and your pics of being outside in short sleeves. I am sitting in a hoody and sweats and will probably have to go under a blanket soon!
Post a Comment