There's no rhyme or reason to this post... just some cute pictures we've taken over the past couple of weeks.
One way NOT to use your walker!
...something very fun to climb...
...the stairs! She loves to climb up them so the baby gate has made its reappearance! It's a bit too small to fit on the stairs, but it's working okay so far.
Our kitchen is pretty child-proofed, but the tupperware and garbage cabinets do not have child locks on them. It would be a pain to have to unlock the garbage every time to throw stuff away, and it was never really an issue with Ben. Of course, it's Maaike's favorite cabinet to open and try to explore! So we put something in front of it so she can't open it and she gets T-I-C-K-E-D! What a girl!
Ben's becoming so much more vocal these days!
*He told Dave to get his elbows off the table last night at dinner! (Shame, shame!)
*This morning, Dave said "Hey" for whatever reason and Ben told him Hay is for horses! (I don't know when either one of us has said this to him but I guess we have!)
*Last weekend we were working outside and Dave came to the front of the house to see me. Then he said to me, "I'm going back with my Daddy. He's a boy like me."
*He likes to tell us stories... well, okay... just 1 story... and it goes something like this:
"Once upon a time, there was a Mommy and a Daddy and a boy and a girl and they got stuck in the mud."
Me: Then what happened?
Ben: "The end. Like that Mommy?"
Short and concise, perfect story!
This picture is for Lainie. Your favorite: Goggles!
2 comments:
Melouise your photos just make me want to cry now lol. I miss you guys so much and its so weird that Maaike is walking and what not and I havent even seen it yet. I hate that I cant drive up state to see you guys on the weekend. Five years cant come soon enough ....
I'm with you Lainie. We are missing so much as these kids grow so quickly. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment