Dave and I are just amazed that our baby is 1 today! Where does the time go?
Here she is on her big day! Maaike is a wonderful eater so you can imagine her delight when she saw dessert placed before her after dinner!
Ben helping Maaike blow out her candle.
Hmmm.... will this taste better than my thumb???
I'll poke just a bit....
... WOW! This is good stuff!
Needless to say, she had no trouble finishing her cupcake!
I tried to put her hat back on and she had clearly had enough!
Time for presents! Her first babydoll from Nana and Poppy!
Ben's present for Maaike. It did take him some convincing that she'd like this toy more than the cement truck he kept on eyeing and insisting Maaike would like!
3 comments:
lol I <3 these pictures ... mainly the one of her poking the baby in the eye. However, I do have ONE complaint! After looking at some of the pictures in super size mode I did notice quite a bit of drool on Maaike's facial region. You know how that makes me feel. Please talk to her about that.
Its been 27 days since you posted pictures ... this is officially redonk.
1 already?? Didn't you just have her????
Post a Comment