Wednesday, January 20, 2010

STILL ALIVE!

It has been way too long since I posted pictures! I apologize! Hopefully, I'll go back and post some from Christmas but we'll see!
For now, we'll just show off our beautiful North Carolina weather with some outdoor pictures! It has been great the past few days! We have been soaking up all the outdoor weather while we can. Tomorrow, it looks like it will be rainy and miserable so we'll be back inside.
Some fun pictures of the kids:





Another future soccer player! She loves kicking the ball!


The kids love playing with their Daddy!






Poor Maaike has been handed down Ben's old helmet! She loves to put it on and riding in her bike seat.
"I'm ready to go, Mom."


2 comments:

Catching Up With The Conways said...

LOL Melissa her helmet is OUT of control ....

Dave and Melissa said...

Don't worry, I will definitely save it to pass on to your children since you love it so much!