Sorry for the late post about Thanksgiving. At least it's not December yet! Well, this year, our family came to us to celebrate Thanksgiving! It was a fun day with both sides of our family represented!
The Shaws and Fullers!
The girls on my side of the family!
Dave was very excited to carve the turkey this year with an electric knife he borrowed from Libby and Todd. No, we don't have one.... no, I didn't grow up with one (my Dad was a real man and cut the turkey with a knife!!!)... and no, I never knew they were a necessity for cutting the turkey! :) Dave, on the other hand, grew up with one, thinks it's weird we don't have one and enjoyed his Thankgiving even more with the help of this handy little tool!

Some snapshots from the day:

Lainie gets


1 comment:
THANK YOU for this posting! I feel like we were there seeing the whole gang! What a great celebration!!
Post a Comment