These posts are way overdue... On February 11, Cory asked Lainie to marry him! And then, unbeknownst to her, he surprised her with plane tickets to come down to NC to see her family down here! I knew Lainie and Cory were coming down but was so giddy to hear that she was coming down with her fiance... (please say that word the most obnoxious way you can because that's how it was said all weekend!) We had a great time together..... here's one of a few posts from our weekend!
The happy couple at the beach!
As Lainie so lovingly informed me that I'm "crafty.... not creative..." But I beg to differ with this picture.... my idea, Lainie!

Lainie lovingly leaping into the arms of her love!
(How's that for alliteration?!)

3 comments:
No no no ... Maaike looked so pretty! ... As she reminded us over and over and over again ....
Thanks for a lovely weekend my lil Matron of Honor!
Congratulations Lainie!
Congrats to Lainie and Corey! Wishing them great joy and a great marriage!
Post a Comment