Lexi... Maaike... Ben...
I love these kiddos!
This is how Dave manages 3 kids on his own... I couldn't pick just one of these pictures because all 3 make me smile! He's playing the "drums" on Ben and Maaike while Lexi is just hanging out... probably making noise of some kind as she likes to do... but don't worry...
...Daddy won't ignore the little one for very long! He takes a brake from the drumming to pay Lexi some attention!
She rolls over because she's clearly had enough of his attention... so he goes back to the drums! What a good Daddy he is!
Maaike making a lovely fashion statement with her backwards hat and rainboots! What a beauty!

So the rest of this post is all about Lexi! I have done a poor job of taking pictures these past few weeks. But Lexi has been meeting some fun milestones that I have remembered to take some pictures of!
Love this next picture of Lexi! She's such a smiley baby and has a lovely little personality!
No, this isn't lots of drool or back sweat.... this is what happens when I let Lexi loose with a sippy cup! At this point, she really only likes the sippy cups that are very soft and squishy but they leak a lot. But she has fun with them!
We've also entered the world of food and it's been a fun new stage! She's loved everything we've given her and is a pretty neat eater because she wants it all in her mouth. She's a patient eater, too. Both Ben and Maaike often take turns feeding (while I make sure that they are not gagging) her.

PEAS!!!
Lexi's newest move! She digs her head into the ground, sticks her butt in the air... and... falls back down and whines! She still can't go from being on the ground to sitting up by herself but she's so close. She gets where she wants to go by rolling. She loves being on the ground and rolling all over the place!
No comments:
Post a Comment