I caught the kids "reading" together! Makes my heart happy!
The only picture I got while picking out our Christmas tree!
Ben started playing basketball a few weekend ago and he loves it! It's a much different experience than when he was playing soccer! He has fun, looks forward to going, and actually tries during practice and games!
Not sure what I told the kids to do while standing in front of their stockings... but this is what they came up with!
Maaike got to put the star on top this year!
We went downtown for the Christmas parade with some friends, but again, this was the only picture I took!
Maaike had her dance recital last weekend and she had such a great time! We were anxious about how Ben and Lexi would do this year but they were both pretty good! It was so enjoyable that we took them to Wendy's for frosty's afterwards!
Waiting to perform...
Here she goes...
I think Lexi had an attitude because I asked her to smile for the camera!




1 comment:
Love the recital pics! I see Dave's John Deere made it into the backdrop? Cant wait for Christmas!
Post a Comment