This past weekend, the kids and I went up to Emerald Isle after the flag football/soccer games to see Cindy and Lori, who were down visiting! We always have a great time with them, and I have to admit I did a cruddy job taking pictures of our trip. Here are some though...
Cute little seahorse... what's it for?
And it even has a seat! A beach toy?
Nope, it's a noodle with a seat for the ocean/pool! It was pretty cool, I have to say. Lori had a great time in the ocean with it! Love the way it looks!
Joon Joon and Maaike
My good friend from New York, Sue, was down visiting her parents in New Bern, so she and her mom and the kids came to visit us on Sunday. It was so much fun and Nate had a GREAT time at the beach!
Sue and her littlest, Andrew!
Lexi!
The kids sporting their newest Giants t-shirts from Cindy!
Sue and I
Our kiddos!
Lori and Lexi
Mom, Lori and Cindy with the kids.




No comments:
Post a Comment