The day we got up to NY, we had a great day with my Aunt, Uncle, my cousins, and Brian's little almost 1 year old, Anneke. It's the first time we've all been together in a long time and the day was so great! Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures and forgot to get the pictures from my sister's camera, so I'll have to get some at some point. But maybe she'll put some on her blog or I know I was tagged in them on FB so you can see some pictures there!
We spent Christmas Eve as Neel and Suzi's house! Lainie and Cory had plans to be with his family so we had a lovely day and Christmas Eve dinner at the farm! Here are some pictures:
We think Maaike will be a big horse lover! She's going to a horse camp this summer and can't wait!
You always have to have the latest style on the farm. Lexi wears it well....
Neel and Suzi's new barn!
Not afraid of the animals!
Christmas Eve dinner...
Every year growing up in Suzi's house, they got matching PJ's to wear on Christmas day. That's what all the red, gray, white outfits are!
Lexi looking scared of Bear!
Dave wasn't quite sure what to think of his!
But he took one for the team and wore his new jammies proudly!
We got back to Lainie's late that night and threw out some reindeer food on the way in!










No comments:
Post a Comment