
Here's Melissa with the stroller all loaded up with the cooler, the diaper bag, and of course a sleeping Ben!

Ben was trying to figure out why it was so bright and why we woke him up out of a sound sleep to take a picture!

Ben and I staring into the lake.

Ben and Mommy! Look I'm facing forward now!

Sometimes, Ben's just cute because he can't help but be that way!
3 comments:
I miss him :-( ... oh and I guess you guys too
hi Dave! It's Liana (Weirich) Joslyn... I stumbled upon your site via Rachel & Doug's...
Come to find out...my husband (Jeff) and I had a baby the SAME day, July 10th. Baby Noah James was born on 7/10 at 12:10am, he's a pure blessing and a joy! We can't imagine life without him. Congratulations on Ben, he's adorable! I'm hoping soon to get my blog up & running!
Liana, its great to hear from you. I hope you are having as much fun with Noah as we are with Ben! Let me know what your blogsite is by emailing to me at daveshaw_pa@hotmail.com
Post a Comment