Uncle Neel's "good friend" Suzi gave me this great shirt! She thought that any nephew of Neel's needs a shirt like this. For those of you who know my cool Uncle, you'd all agree! Anyway, I was having a great morning even though I spit up all over the shirt after this picture was taken. Then Mommy broke the news to me...
Aunt Lainie is sick with the flu or something and we can't go visit her! She's going to Law School at Hofstra and we were going to visit for the day. Even though Aunt Lainie feels better, Mommy doesn't want to chance me getting sick. I was pretty mad! (I like to throw tantrums sometimes.) So, Aunt Lainie, I hope you feel all better soon so we can come visit you! Until then, I'll keep nagging Mommy to take me to see you.
No comments:
Post a Comment