Saturday, April 07, 2007

A BALANCING ACT!

Well its amazing what can happen in a weeks time! This week Ben has started to pull himself up on anything he can grab (furniture, toys, crib sides, legs, etc.). And once he's up, he's started to balance and let go! Of course most of the time this means a short fall with an abrupt ending, usually on his well padded back side, but we do have a few bumps on the head too!

Here are a few pics to show you our week! How was yours?

Balancing takes so much concentration!
I see a cell phone and I want it!

An unconventional way to stand up but effective none the less!

Got it!

Now I"ll just stand here and play with it!

What a great perspective on things!




Starting to lose my balance . . .


TIMBER!!!

A nice soft landing, and I still have the cell phone!

2 comments:

Catching Up With The Conways said...

lol I love how in the falling picture he doesnt even take his eyes off the phone


hes the cutest little muffin in the world and Im not just saying that because you know I would totally tell you if you had an ugly kid

Liana said...

What a cute series of pictures! Noah's doing the same thing - it's so much fun!